Connections of diffuse bipolar cells in primate retina are biased against S-cones
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 1, pages 126–140, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Lee, S. C.S. and Grünert, U. (2007), Connections of diffuse bipolar cells in primate retina are biased against S-cones. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 126–140. doi: 10.1002/cne.21284
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2006
- National Health & Medical Research Council 299800, Lions Vision Research Fund
- Science Faculty Scholarship from the University of Melbourne
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!