Colocalization of metabotropic glutamate receptors in rat dorsal root ganglion cells
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 501, Issue 5, pages 780–789, 10 April 2007
How to Cite
Carlton, S. M. and Hargett, G. L. (2007), Colocalization of metabotropic glutamate receptors in rat dorsal root ganglion cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 501: 780–789. doi: 10.1002/cne.21285
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIH NS27910, NIH NS40700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!