Evolution of neuronal patterning in free-living rhabditid nematodes I: Sex-specific serotonin-containing neurons
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 736–767, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Loer, C. M. and Rivard, L. (2007), Evolution of neuronal patterning in free-living rhabditid nematodes I: Sex-specific serotonin-containing neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 736–767. doi: 10.1002/cne.21288
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
- Lafayette College
- University of San Diego
- National Science Foundation RUI Program, Developmental Neuroscience. Grant Number: IBN-9796217
- NIGMS AREA Program. Grant Number: R15GM60203
- Fletcher Jones Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!