ER81 and CaMKIV identify anatomically and phenotypically defined subsets of mouse olfactory bulb interneurons
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 485–496, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Saino-Saito, S., Cave, J. W., Akiba, Y., Sasaki, H., Goto, K., Kobayashi, K., Berlin, R. and Baker, H. (2007), ER81 and CaMKIV identify anatomically and phenotypically defined subsets of mouse olfactory bulb interneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 485–496. doi: 10.1002/cne.21293
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan. Grant Number: 17700301
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG09686
- Ann and Burton Kaplan
- The Burke Medical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!