ER81 and CaMKIV identify anatomically and phenotypically defined subsets of mouse olfactory bulb interneurons
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 485–496, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Saino-Saito, S., Cave, J. W., Akiba, Y., Sasaki, H., Goto, K., Kobayashi, K., Berlin, R. and Baker, H. (2007), ER81 and CaMKIV identify anatomically and phenotypically defined subsets of mouse olfactory bulb interneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 485–496. doi: 10.1002/cne.21293
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan. Grant Number: 17700301
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG09686
- Ann and Burton Kaplan
- The Burke Medical Research Institute
This article includes Supplementary Material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0021-9967/suppmat .
|jws-cne.21293.fig1.zip||1786K||Supporting Information file jws-cne.21293.fig1.zip|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.