Differential expression of Sox2 and Sox3 in neuronal and sensory progenitors of the developing inner ear of the chick
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 4, pages 487–500, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Neves, J., Kamaid, A., Alsina, B. and Giraldez, F. (2007), Differential expression of Sox2 and Sox3 in neuronal and sensory progenitors of the developing inner ear of the chick. J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 487–500. doi: 10.1002/cne.21299
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC). Grant Numbers: BMC2002-00355, BFU2005-03045
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Grant Number: XT G03/203 ISCIII
- Fundaçao para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/25688/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!