Migration of sympathetic preganglionic neurons in the spinal cord is regulated by reelin-dependent Dab1 tyrosine phosphorylation and CrkL
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 635–643, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Yip, Y. P., Kronstadt-O'Brien, P., Capriotti, C., Cooper, J. A. and Yip, J. W. (2007), Migration of sympathetic preganglionic neurons in the spinal cord is regulated by reelin-dependent Dab1 tyrosine phosphorylation and CrkL. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 635–643. doi: 10.1002/cne.21318
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH62180, CA41072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!