Development of starburst cholinergic amacrine cells in the retina of Tupaia belangeri
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 584–597, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Knabe, W., Washausen, S., Happel, N. and Kuhn, H.-J. (2007), Development of starburst cholinergic amacrine cells in the retina of Tupaia belangeri. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 584–597. doi: 10.1002/cne.21324
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KN 525/1-1 and former Sonderforschungsbereich 89: Cardiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!