Multisensory convergence in auditory cortex, II. Thalamocortical connections of the caudal superior temporal plane
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 6, pages 924–952, 20 June 2007
How to Cite
Hackett, T. A., De La Mothe, L. A., Ulbert, I., Karmos, G., Smiley, J. and Schroeder, C. E. (2007), Multisensory convergence in auditory cortex, II. Thalamocortical connections of the caudal superior temporal plane. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 924–952. doi: 10.1002/cne.21326
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2006
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: R01 DC04318
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 MH61989, RO3 TW05674
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!