Localization of corticotropin-releasing factor, urotensin I, and CRF-binding protein gene expression in the brain of the zebrafish, Danio rerio
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 783–793, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Alderman, S. L. and Bernier, N. J. (2007), Localization of corticotropin-releasing factor, urotensin I, and CRF-binding protein gene expression in the brain of the zebrafish, Danio rerio. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 783–793. doi: 10.1002/cne.21332
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!