Anatomy of the posterior caudal lobe of the cerebellum and the eminentia granularis posterior in a mormyrid fish
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 714–735, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Campbell, H. R., Meek, J., Zhang, J. and Bell, C. C. (2007), Anatomy of the posterior caudal lobe of the cerebellum and the eminentia granularis posterior in a mormyrid fish. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 714–735. doi: 10.1002/cne.21334
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH49792, MH60996
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: MH64355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!