Patterns of SDF-1α and SDF-1γ mRNAs, migration pathways, and phenotypes of CXCR4-expressing neurons in the developing rat telencephalon
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 3, pages 382–399, 20 May 2007
How to Cite
Stumm, R., Kolodziej, A., Schulz, S., Kohtz, J. D. and Höllt, V. (2007), Patterns of SDF-1α and SDF-1γ mRNAs, migration pathways, and phenotypes of CXCR4-expressing neurons in the developing rat telencephalon. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 382–399. doi: 10.1002/cne.21336
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- Dr. Robert Pfleger Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!