Asymmetric innervation of the habenula in zebrafish
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 611–619, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Hendricks, M. and Jesuthasan, S. (2007), Asymmetric innervation of the habenula in zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 611–619. doi: 10.1002/cne.21339
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- Temasek Lifesciences Laboratory (TLL)
Vol. 519, Issue 18, 3815, Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!