The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic dissection of neural circuit anatomy underlying feeding behavior in Drosophila: Distinct classes of hugin-expressing neurons
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 848–856, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Bader, R., Colomb, J., Pankratz, B., Schröck, A., Stocker, R. F. and Pankratz, M. J. (2007), Genetic dissection of neural circuit anatomy underlying feeding behavior in Drosophila: Distinct classes of hugin-expressing neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 848–856. doi: 10.1002/cne.21342
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Swiss National Funds. Grant Number: 3100AO-105517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!