Endomorphin-2-immunoreactive fibers selectively appose serotonergic neuronal somata in the rostral ventral medial medulla
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 701–713, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Gu, M. and Wessendorf, M. (2007), Endomorphin-2-immunoreactive fibers selectively appose serotonergic neuronal somata in the rostral ventral medial medulla. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 701–713. doi: 10.1002/cne.21343
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2006
- United States Public Health Service (USPHS)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA09642, DA017758
- Minnesota Medical Foundation
- Graduate School of University of Minnesota and the Graduate Program in Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!