Serotonin 5-HT2A and 5-HT5A receptors are expressed by different motoneuron populations in rat Onuf's nucleus
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 620–634, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Xu, C., Giuliano, F., Sun, X.Q., Brisorgueil, M.-J., Leclerc, P., Vergé, D. and Conrath, M. (2007), Serotonin 5-HT2A and 5-HT5A receptors are expressed by different motoneuron populations in rat Onuf's nucleus. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 620–634. doi: 10.1002/cne.21344
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2006
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 60/0214
- Institut pour la Recherche sur la Moelle Épiniére. Grant Number: 2005/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!