Ultrastructural analysis of aminoglycoside-induced hair cell death in the zebrafish lateral line reveals an early mitochondrial response
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 4, pages 522–543, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Owens, K. N., Cunningham, D. E., Macdonald, G., Rubel, E. W., Raible, D. W. and Pujol, R. (2007), Ultrastructural analysis of aminoglycoside-induced hair cell death in the zebrafish lateral line reveals an early mitochondrial response. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 522–543. doi: 10.1002/cne.21345
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Numbers: DC05987, DC06998, DC04661
- Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!