Peptide products of the afp-6 gene of the nematode Ascaris suum have different biological actions
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 5, pages 872–882, 10 June 2007
How to Cite
Yew, J. Y., Davis, R., Dikler, S., Nanda, J., Reinders, B. and Stretton, A. O. (2007), Peptide products of the afp-6 gene of the nematode Ascaris suum have different biological actions. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 872–882. doi: 10.1002/cne.21357
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI15429, AI50580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!