Distribution and localization patterns of estrogen receptor-β and insulin-like growth factor-1 receptors in neurons and glial cells of the female rat substantia nigra: Localization of ERβ and IGF-1R in substantia nigra
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 1, pages 198–208, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Quesada, A., Romeo, H. E. and Micevych, P. (2007), Distribution and localization patterns of estrogen receptor-β and insulin-like growth factor-1 receptors in neurons and glial cells of the female rat substantia nigra: Localization of ERβ and IGF-1R in substantia nigra. J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 198–208. doi: 10.1002/cne.21358
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
- American Parkinson's Disease Association. Grant Number: NSO 39495
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: DE016063-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!