Mouse olfactory sensory neurons express 10,000 genes
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 502, Issue 6, pages 1138–1156, 20 June 2007
How to Cite
Sammeta, N., Yu, T.-T., Bose, S. C. and McClintock, T. S. (2007), Mouse olfactory sensory neurons express 10,000 genes. J. Comp. Neurol., 502: 1138–1156. doi: 10.1002/cne.21365
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AG18229, R01 DC002736
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!