Histological asymmetries of primary motor cortex predict handedness in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 4, pages 525–537, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Sherwood, C. C., Wahl, E., Erwin, J. M., Hof, P. R. and Hopkins, W. D. (2007), Histological asymmetries of primary motor cortex predict handedness in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 525–537. doi: 10.1002/cne.21399
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NS42867, NS36605
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: BCS-0515484, BCS-0549117
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: 22002078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!