Scaling of neuron number and volume of the pulvinar complex in new world primates: Comparisons with humans, other primates, and mammals
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 504, Issue 3, pages 265–274, 20 September 2007
How to Cite
Chalfin, B. P., Cheung, D. T., Muniz, J. A. P.C., de Lima Silveira, L. C. and Finlay, B. L. (2007), Scaling of neuron number and volume of the pulvinar complex in new world primates: Comparisons with humans, other primates, and mammals. J. Comp. Neurol., 504: 265–274. doi: 10.1002/cne.21406
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Number: 910149/96-98
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: Int-9604599
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0138113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!