Androgen receptor expressing neurons that project to the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus in the male rat
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 6, pages 717–740, 20 August 2007
How to Cite
Williamson, M. and Viau, V. (2007), Androgen receptor expressing neurons that project to the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus in the male rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 717–740. doi: 10.1002/cne.21411
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- National Alliance for Research On Schizophrenia and Depression
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!