Development of the vomeronasal amygdala in anuran amphibians: Hodological, neurochemical, and gene expression characterization
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 6, pages 815–831, 20 August 2007
How to Cite
Moreno, N. and González, A. (2007), Development of the vomeronasal amygdala in anuran amphibians: Hodological, neurochemical, and gene expression characterization. J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 815–831. doi: 10.1002/cne.21422
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: BFU2006-01014/BFI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!