Prosurvival and proapoptotic intracellular signaling in rat spiral ganglion neurons in vivo after the loss of hair cells
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 503, Issue 6, pages 832–852, 20 August 2007
How to Cite
Alam, S. A., Robinson, B. K., Huang, J. and Green, S. H. (2007), Prosurvival and proapoptotic intracellular signaling in rat spiral ganglion neurons in vivo after the loss of hair cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 503: 832–852. doi: 10.1002/cne.21430
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2006
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: R01 DC02961
- American Hearing Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!