This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Architectonic analysis of the auditory-related areas of the superior temporal region in human brain†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 504, Issue 5, pages 470–498, 10 October 2007
How to Cite
Fullerton, B. C. and Pandya, D. N. (2007), Architectonic analysis of the auditory-related areas of the superior temporal region in human brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 504: 470–498. doi: 10.1002/cne.21432
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDCD grant P01DC 00119
- Veterans Affairs REAP grant
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Administration Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!