Androgen receptors in a cichlid fish, Astatotilapia burtoni: Structure, localization, and expression levels
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 504, Issue 1, pages 57–73, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Harbott, L. K., Burmeister, S. S., White, R. B., Vagell, M. and Fernald, R. D. (2007), Androgen receptors in a cichlid fish, Astatotilapia burtoni: Structure, localization, and expression levels. J. Comp. Neurol., 504: 57–73. doi: 10.1002/cne.21435
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!