Adaptations in the structure and innervation of follicle-sinus complexes to an aquatic environment as seen in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris)
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 504, Issue 3, pages 217–237, 20 September 2007
How to Cite
Sarko, D. K., Reep, R. L., Mazurkiewicz, J. E. and Rice, F. L. (2007), Adaptations in the structure and innervation of follicle-sinus complexes to an aquatic environment as seen in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris). J. Comp. Neurol., 504: 217–237. doi: 10.1002/cne.21446
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
- University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS34692, RR01976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!