Neuropathogical features of a rat model for perinatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy with associated epilepsy
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 505, Issue 6, pages 716–737, 20 December 2007
How to Cite
Kadam, S. D. and Dudek, F. E. (2007), Neuropathogical features of a rat model for perinatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy with associated epilepsy. J. Comp. Neurol., 505: 716–737. doi: 10.1002/cne.21533
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2006
- American Heart Association. Grant Numbers: 0410026Z, 0610146Z
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS16683, NS45144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!