Cholinergic innervation of the frontal cortex: Differences among humans, chimpanzees, and macaque monkeys
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 506, Issue 3, pages 409–424, 20 January 2008
How to Cite
Raghanti, M. A., Stimpson, C. D., Marcinkiewicz, J. L., Erwin, J. M., Hof, P. R. and Sherwood, C. C. (2008), Cholinergic innervation of the frontal cortex: Differences among humans, chimpanzees, and macaque monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 506: 409–424. doi: 10.1002/cne.21546
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: BCS-0515484, BCS-0549117
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: 22002078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!