Neurturin regulates postnatal differentiation of parasympathetic pelvic ganglion neurons, initial axonal projections, and maintenance of terminal fields in male urogenital organs
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 507, Issue 2, pages 1169–1183, 10 March 2008
How to Cite
Yan, H. and Keast, J. R. (2008), Neurturin regulates postnatal differentiation of parasympathetic pelvic ganglion neurons, initial axonal projections, and maintenance of terminal fields in male urogenital organs. J. Comp. Neurol., 507: 1169–1183. doi: 10.1002/cne.21593
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2007
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0450650
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 300426, 358709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!