Differential distribution of SK channel subtypes in the brain of the weakly electric fish Apteronotus leptorhynchus
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 507, Issue 6, pages 1964–1978, 20 April 2008
How to Cite
Ellis, L. D., Maler, L. and Dunn, R. J. (2008), Differential distribution of SK channel subtypes in the brain of the weakly electric fish Apteronotus leptorhynchus. J. Comp. Neurol., 507: 1964–1978. doi: 10.1002/cne.21597
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!