Calcitonin receptor-like receptor (CLR), receptor activity-modifying protein 1 (RAMP1), and calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) immunoreactivity in the rat trigeminovascular system: Differences between peripheral and central CGRP receptor distribution
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 507, Issue 3, pages 1277–1299, 20 March 2008
How to Cite
Lennerz, J. K., Rühle, V., Ceppa, E. P., Neuhuber, W. L., Bunnett, N. W., Grady, E. F. and Messlinger, K. (2008), Calcitonin receptor-like receptor (CLR), receptor activity-modifying protein 1 (RAMP1), and calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) immunoreactivity in the rat trigeminovascular system: Differences between peripheral and central CGRP receptor distribution. J. Comp. Neurol., 507: 1277–1299. doi: 10.1002/cne.21607
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- BMBF (German Headache Consortium, A1
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: DK52388, NIH DK57840, DK39957
- NIH training grant. Grant Number: T32-DK07573
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Grant Number: Senior Research Award 1730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!