Spatial patterning of cholinergic amacrine cells in the mouse retina
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Whitney, I. E., Keeley, P. W., Raven, M. A. and Reese, B. E. (2008), Spatial patterning of cholinergic amacrine cells in the mouse retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/cne.21630
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: EY-11087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!