Cellular and subcellular distribution of rat brain prolyl oligopeptidase and its association with specific neuronal neurotransmitters
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 507, Issue 5, pages 1694–1708, 10 April 2008
How to Cite
Myöhänen, T. T., Venäläinen, J. I., Garcia-Horsman, J. A., Piltonen, M. and Männistö, P. T. (2008), Cellular and subcellular distribution of rat brain prolyl oligopeptidase and its association with specific neuronal neurotransmitters. J. Comp. Neurol., 507: 1694–1708. doi: 10.1002/cne.21642
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 210758, 114735
- University of Helsinki Research Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 221853
- Spanish Ministry of Science (Ramón y Cajal Program)
- Fundación Valenciana Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!