A neurochemical signature of visual recovery after extrastriate cortical damage in the adult cat
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 1, pages 45–61, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Huxlin, K. R., Williams, J. M. and Price, T. (2008), A neurochemical signature of visual recovery after extrastriate cortical damage in the adult cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 45–61. doi: 10.1002/cne.21658
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
- McDonnell-Pew Foundation
- Schmitt Foundation
- Research to Prevent Blindness Foundation (grant and research scholar grant)
- National Eye Institute. Grant Numbers: T2EY07125C (training grant), P0EY01319F (core grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!