Dedicated to Franz Huber, Starnberg, Bavaria, a pioneer of insect neurobiology.
Sprouting interneurons in mushroom bodies of adult cricket brains†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 1, pages 153–174, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Mashaly, A., Winkler, M., Frambach, I., Gras, H. and Schürmann, F.-W. (2008), Sprouting interneurons in mushroom bodies of adult cricket brains. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 153–174. doi: 10.1002/cne.21660
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 723 Graduiertenkolleg
- State of Egypt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!