Neuronal assemblies of the Drosophila mushroom body
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 5, pages 711–755, 10 June 2008
How to Cite
Tanaka, N. K., Tanimoto, H. and Ito, K. (2008), Neuronal assemblies of the Drosophila mushroom body. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 711–755. doi: 10.1002/cne.21692
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Research Fellowship for Japanese Biomedical and Behavioral Researchers at National Institutes of Health
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Emmy-Noether Program from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Institute for Bioinformatics Research and Development/Japan Science and Technology Agency (BIRD/JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!