The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel basal ganglia pathway forms a loop linking a vocal learning circuit with its dopaminergic input
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 5, pages 824–839, 10 June 2008
How to Cite
Gale, S. D., Person, A. L. and Perkel, D. J. (2008), A novel basal ganglia pathway forms a loop linking a vocal learning circuit with its dopaminergic input. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 824–839. doi: 10.1002/cne.21700
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH066128, T32 DC005361, T32 GM07108
- P30 Core Grant. Grant Number: DC04661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!