Nucleus paragigantocellularis afferents in male and female rats: Organization, gonadal steroid receptor expression, and activation during sexual behavior
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 5, pages 771–794, 10 June 2008
How to Cite
Normandin, J. J. and Murphy, A. Z. (2008), Nucleus paragigantocellularis afferents in male and female rats: Organization, gonadal steroid receptor expression, and activation during sexual behavior. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 771–794. doi: 10.1002/cne.21704
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA16272
- National Science Foundation (to the Center for Behavioral Neuroscience). Grant Number: IBN9876754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!