Nestin expression defines both glial and neuronal progenitors in postnatal sympathetic ganglia
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 508, Issue 6, pages 867–878, 20 June 2008
How to Cite
Shi, H., Cui, H., Alam, G., Gunning, W. T., Nestor, A., Giovannucci, D., Zhang, M. and Ding, H.-F. (2008), Nestin expression defines both glial and neuronal progenitors in postnatal sympathetic ganglia. J. Comp. Neurol., 508: 867–878. doi: 10.1002/cne.21719
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA124982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!