Expression of FOXP2 in the developing monkey forebrain: Comparison with the expression of the genes FOXP1, PBX3, and MEIS2
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 509, Issue 2, pages 180–189, 10 July 2008
How to Cite
Takahashi, K., Liu, F.-C., Oishi, T., Mori, T., Higo, N., Hayashi, M., Hirokawa, K. and Takahashi, H. (2008), Expression of FOXP2 in the developing monkey forebrain: Comparison with the expression of the genes FOXP1, PBX3, and MEIS2. J. Comp. Neurol., 509: 180–189. doi: 10.1002/cne.21740
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 16650079
- Mitsubishi Kagaku Institute of Life Sciences, Japan
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC96-2311-B-010-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!