The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Murine intestinal cells expressing Trpm5 are mostly brush cells and express markers of neuronal and inflammatory cells
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 509, Issue 5, pages 514–525, 10 August 2008
How to Cite
Bezençon, C., Fürholz, A., Raymond, F., Mansourian, R., Métairon, S., Le Coutre, J. and Damak, S. (2008), Murine intestinal cells expressing Trpm5 are mostly brush cells and express markers of neuronal and inflammatory cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 509: 514–525. doi: 10.1002/cne.21768
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
- Internal funds from Nestec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!