The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
Distinct molecular pathways for development of telencephalic interneuron subtypes revealed through analysis of Lhx6 mutants
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 510, Issue 1, pages 79–99, 1 September 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Flandin, P., Long, J. E., Cuesta, M. D., Westphal, H. and Rubenstein, J. L.R. (2008), Distinct molecular pathways for development of telencephalic interneuron subtypes revealed through analysis of Lhx6 mutants. J. Comp. Neurol., 510: 79–99. doi: 10.1002/cne.21772
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
- Nina Ireland
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 MH49428-01, K05 MH065670
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PA00A-117463, PBGEA-112882
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!