Immunohistochemical description of the endogenous cannabinoid system in the rat cerebellum and functionally related nuclei
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 509, Issue 4, pages 400–421, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Suárez, J., Bermúdez-Silva, F. J., Mackie, K., Ledent, C., Zimmer, A., Cravatt, B. F. and de Fonseca, F. R. (2008), Immunohistochemical description of the endogenous cannabinoid system in the rat cerebellum and functionally related nuclei. J. Comp. Neurol., 509: 400–421. doi: 10.1002/cne.21774
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- Consejería de Salud (Junta de Andalucía). Grant Number: PI-0220
- MEC. Grant Number: SAF 2004/07762
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: 07/1226, 07/0880
- Plan Nacional Sobre Drogas
- Consejeria de Innovación Ciencia y Empresa (Junta de Andalucía). Grant Number: REDES RTA RD06/001
- 5th Framework Programme. Grant Number: TARGALC QLRT-2001-01048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!