Regional and cellular localization of the CXCl12/SDF-1 chemokine receptor CXCR7 in the developing and adult rat brain
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 510, Issue 2, pages 207–220, 10 September 2008
How to Cite
Schönemeier, B., Kolodziej, A., Schulz, S., Jacobs, S., Hoellt, V. and Stumm, R. (2008), Regional and cellular localization of the CXCl12/SDF-1 chemokine receptor CXCR7 in the developing and adult rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 510: 207–220. doi: 10.1002/cne.21780
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: STU295/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!