This paper is dedicated to Rudolf Nieuwenhuys, on the occasion of his 80th Birthday, June 11, 2007.
Morphological analysis of the mormyrid cerebellum using immunohistochemistry, with emphasis on the unusual neuronal organization of the valvula†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 510, Issue 4, pages 396–421, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Meek, J., Yang, J. Y., Han, V. Z. and Bell, C. C. (2008), Morphological analysis of the mormyrid cerebellum using immunohistochemistry, with emphasis on the unusual neuronal organization of the valvula. J. Comp. Neurol., 510: 396–421. doi: 10.1002/cne.21809
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS44961
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH49792, MH60996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!