Differential expression of canonical (classical) transient receptor potential channels in guinea pig enteric nervous system
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 511, Issue 6, pages 847–862, 20 December 2008
How to Cite
Liu, S., Qu, M.-H., Ren, W., Hu, H.-Z., Gao, N., Wang, G.-D., Wang, X.-Y., Fei, G., Zuo, F., Xia, Y. and Wood, J. D. (2008), Differential expression of canonical (classical) transient receptor potential channels in guinea pig enteric nervous system. J. Comp. Neurol., 511: 847–862. doi: 10.1002/cne.21874
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK 37238, R01 DK 068258
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of America Foundation. Grant Number: Research Starter Award
- University of North Carolina Center for Functional GI & Motility Disorders. Grant Number: Seed Grant Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!