The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic tracing of subpopulation neurons in the prethalamus of mice (Mus musculus)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 512, Issue 1, pages 74–83, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Delaunay, D., Heydon, K., Miguez, A., Schwab, M., Nave, K.-A., Thomas, J. L., Spassky, N., Martinez, S. and Zalc, B. (2009), Genetic tracing of subpopulation neurons in the prethalamus of mice (Mus musculus). J. Comp. Neurol., 512: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/cne.21904
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2007
- DD was a fellow of the Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche and European Leukodystrophy Association
- Association de Recherche sur la Sclérose En Plaques
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: TR-3762-A-1
- DFG (CMPB) and BMBF
- EEC. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-512003
- EUREXPRESS. Grant Numbers: ACOMP06/076, BFU2005-23722-E/BFI, MEC BFU2005-09085
- ELA Fondation de Recherche, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!