The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic tracing of subpopulation neurons in the prethalamus of mice (Mus musculus)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 512, Issue 1, pages 74–83, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Delaunay, D., Heydon, K., Miguez, A., Schwab, M., Nave, K.-A., Thomas, J. L., Spassky, N., Martinez, S. and Zalc, B. (2009), Genetic tracing of subpopulation neurons in the prethalamus of mice (Mus musculus). J. Comp. Neurol., 512: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/cne.21904
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2007
- DD was a fellow of the Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche and European Leukodystrophy Association
- Association de Recherche sur la Sclérose En Plaques
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: TR-3762-A-1
- DFG (CMPB) and BMBF
- EEC. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-512003
- EUREXPRESS. Grant Numbers: ACOMP06/076, BFU2005-23722-E/BFI, MEC BFU2005-09085
- ELA Fondation de Recherche, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!